Remember! In order to maintain failure-free and trouble-free operation of mid-cap magazines, you should follow a few simple rules:
1. When using new magazines for the first time, do not fill them immediately.
2. First lubricate the magazine with a small amount of silicone oil, then:
- Load the magazine with 10 balls, then release the lock and remove them all.
- Load the magazine with 20 BBs, then release the lock and remove them all.
- Repeat this operation, gradually increasing the number of BBs until the full magazine capacity is reached. And then repeat the entire process a few more times.
3. It is also worth remembering about subsequent regular maintenance using silicone oil.
4.Note - when the magazines are not used, do not leave them loaded! This leads to faster wear of the spring and the entire magazine.