|Magasine typ||Mid-Cap magasin|
Warning! The magazines have been pre-lubricated with silicone grease. We recommend adjusting the amount of grease to your personal preferences before using the magazine for the first time.
Remember! To maintain trouble-free and trouble-free operation of mid-cap magazines, there are a few simple rules to follow:
1. When using new magazines for the first time, do not immediately fill them.
2. First lubricate the magazine with a small amount of silicone oil, then:
- Load the magazine with 10 balls, then release the lock and remove them all.
- Load the magazine with 20 balls, then release the lock and remove them all.
- Repeat this process, gradually increasing the number of BBs until the full capacity of the magazine is reached. And then repeat the whole process a few more times.
3. It's also good to remember about regular regular maintenance with silicone oil.
4. Note - when the magazines are unused, they must not be left charged! This leads to faster wear of the spring and the entire magazine.